Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Iphone Cover Fox Racing

FOURTH ANIVESARIO

OF meet these days is the anniversary of my blog cuartoa "A man", 48 months, 102,864 entries, 133,996 pages read, here's all the love and affection that I have dedicated, not if you know much match generosity, I thank so many friends that I have visited and commented on my posts your encouragement and understanding.
Coincidentally this anniversary coincides with the beginning of Advent, a word that perhaps for many today means nothing. To understand it seems to think that the joy we receive when we announce that a very dear will soon come to our house, with the Advent us the announcement of a wonderful reality that Jesus is about the lives of men as our Savior. Let everyone live
this arrival with great anticipation and joy, considering what is coming.
Let's live the true Advent, who comes from inside the believing heart of man, and especially the depth of God's love.
With this love I embrace you all my friends from the five continents, have followed me during these four years, and I ask you sigais remembering this humble blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment