Thursday, December 30, 2010

Bmx Stunt Bikes For Less Than £150

Fantasiestücke, Op 73 Robert Schumann


A happy 2011 with all the friends, loved ones and casual visitors who pass through this blog . Very soon, within a couple of weeks, maybe a little earlier, I hope you see the website and magazine Art Experience: NYC , devoted entirely to contemporary art in New York City and for which I worked very hard over the last two or three months. So far I have news, is the first publication entirely devoted to the New Yorker art scene that can be read in English (in addition to the English version.) In early January hang the cover of the first number by the designer and good friend Angel Hernandez, whose work was simply essential for all pregnant the project.

these days I can not head off the issue of Fantasiestücke, Op 73 by Robert Schumann. I wanted to share here with my best wishes for the coming year.





0 comments:

Post a Comment