Monday, January 31, 2011

Yahoo Answers Hussyfan



Some people to justify their actions, even outside or against the moral law, resort to the trial of his conscience. "I am working according to my conscience," "I can not act against what my conscience tells me," "I answer my faith," are phrases that contain a partial truth. Admittedly, it should be to guide one's own conscience, because those who work against it is off the road. But do not forget that consciousness is the source of good and evil, its mission is not to create law, but to form a correct opinion on the application of standard concrete action.
should form the conscience under the moral standards that God has given us not forget that God's law is grounded not only in his will, but also in his wisdom, and otherwise hand, conscience is a reflection of the Divine Wisdom in the creature: conscience and law must work before opposed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment