Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Lis Sophia Party Invite



few years ago, since I lacked some Amazons to complete the collection of the same (remember that not many but I took some get them because the blister just brought the same figures), I decided to use the English direct sale to buy the whole set had passed since as a band at Mordhein. Then I called, I asked the Amazons and the week I had the package in my hands. My surprise was that instead of reaching the box I got Mordhein Amazons of Blood Bowl. Since, obviously, it was a mistake I made contact with direct sale to bring it. But the funny thing is that I answered the phone at the time the order was listed on Amazon of Blood Bowl and how that's what I had come, decided that there was no change possible. Major advantages of direct sales then!, I have more anecdotes but I will go and counting. So that's why I have them.

A total of 13 (one more was to come in the box, but we know the clause "the contents may vary" ... so I stand and stare a figure more ...



Lines



Receiving

Launcher

0 comments:

Post a Comment