Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What Does Scabs In Nose Lead Too?




Saturday asked a collector in a forum that figure was this and that catalog out. The figure came of a bid from ebay and the picture is taken from there.
The figure corresponds to the range Tribes Fantasy Fighter and saw for the first time at number 35 November 1982 in the English edition of the magazine White Dwarf. I have never sought who was the designer of this range. In 1983 this range are miniatures became the C01 fighters. The figure is in one piece and with base metal.
figure I have in my collection I bought on ebay a long time and is not in the catalog, unless the figure is in the catalog is inverted, ie it is a mirror image. I have checked is the with a red circle as it came in that White Dwarf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment