Friday, March 11, 2011

Css -threats Launch Options

The hype for new

last couple of days we have been watching news on various blogs, forums and even on the website of GW on the figures that will be marketed from next April 5. I have long been waiting for news about the figures in this army. What emerged at the time I knew little. With this news I am really enjoying it.

I was pleasantly surprised that we had in 26 days before the pre-ordering the images of the figures. I we've never had so early developments put on the web.

Years ago I saw on ebay painted miniatures had not yet been released in advance of a week. A few weeks ago we had the leak of a possible codex. Now I start to see images of the codex with thumbnails that have not yet been announced but more shocking is the video showing me today I have ordered the cutting of what's out within a month and on one side of the table you can see the codex.

New Grey Knights Unboxed is possible that all safety measures are being taken from GW it a month before the boxes are already circulating and codex? Is there a leak in a store? Are you interested in the propoganda cheap?

0 comments:

Post a Comment