Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Heather Brooke's Husband

long tables arcana. Daemonhunters

For a long period of time the Games Workshop in each country were like the Taifa Kingdoms. Each had in stock what you came in range, sold or God knows that. The truth is that by the year 2,001 the most comprehensive catalog of miniatures was on the Games Workshop U.S.. Not only because they had everything but because they had parts in other countries (including the UK) had not.

Today I will discuss the case of cars. The fact is that I discovered by accident. Under the heading of these pieces were arcane architecture. I've never seen in the catalog and the only thing left are some impressions of the website.
The UK website did not show these parts. I even send pictures and all I said was that they were products in North America. I freaked. He was also a time when it was not clear if the direct sale would provide me English in Spain and we had our own direct sales. If English is not going to sell me less American. But my surprise was that with no problem they sent me two cars and other things.

For these are the two cars. One small and one larger. The difference between the photo and mine is on wheels. The mine is not solid but have radios. The cart frame is metal and plastic wheels and horses. Both cars I have besides the two options.: To make the side walls estaquero or solid plank or sticks.


or not the creation date, or the designer. It's something I've never managed to find.

are pieces that I have not seen since.

0 comments:

Post a Comment