Friday, March 18, 2011

Guys That Modeled In Pacsun



Games Workshop led by his success with the boxes of plastic miniatures from the mid-eighties continued with other developments in the same line. In 1987 he pulled a new box soon after market what was the 3 rd edition of the rules Warhammer Fantasy Battle with the name of Warhammer Fantasy Regiments. It was announced at number 96, the English edition of White Dwarf magazine that year and I have understood as designed by Bob Naistmith.

The box contained 60 figures no less, at a price of 9.99 pounds, so it was not anything expensive. The box contained pictures for Skaven, elves, dark elves, orcs, goblins and dwarves and this was the reason for their lack of success: 6 antagonistic races into one package so you could not do any army. The solution was to hang out with 6 friends who collect these armies and divided the thumbnails. I do not remember if I bought by mail or I asked someone to bring me a trip to London building.

The cardboard box was a fairly soft and not very small so their condition is that you can see from the photos.
Inside were 10 arrays with 6 figures per array, 12 heads, some weapons shields and bases. Parents still live in the Goblins and the Skaven. The plastic that these figures were made always seemed too hard and brittle.
Of the 40 remaining figures because I only have 29 dark elves gave them away to my cousin years ago because he needed for his army archers and missing, which is a dwarf, I have no idea what became of her. Those who stayed for many years I painted.
These are the 10 elves (obviously Silvan):
These are the 10 orcs: Some of the races came with shields in relief as in the case of the orcs and dwarfs.
And finally the 9 dwarves.

0 comments:

Post a Comment