Monday, March 21, 2011

Take My Iq Test For Free Orange Shark

cars: First Inquisitors. Third. Warhammer Fantasy

inquisitors Ending of the eighties presented this one. Should submit two but left that I recently got to prime not find it. Something tells me that is one of the boxes of toys from my children ...

As above, first appeared at number 118 of the English edition of the magazine White Dwarf October 1989 and subsequently Citadel included them in the Autumn '89. Came encompassed in what they called Forces of the Imperium (ref. 072 117) and classified as Imperial Inquisitor. I do not know who was its designer.
three figures are provided in blister packs which I have located the middle is the photo (Inquisitor with Plasma Gun & Power Glove) because the Inquisitor whit Chainsword & Plasma Pistol is missing in action. All generators come with plastic bibs. I bought and painted as in the photo. The left is not difficult to achieve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment